Why submit my work to Routes?
We publish the very best student work that showcases new research, opinions and ideas. We see our role as a journal as one where we help you improve your work through the peer review process.
Our team of specialist peer reviewers aim to give you constructive feedback to help you improve your work so that it can be published.
We do not charge fees of any kind. All articles will be free to read and it is free for students to send in their work.
Routes is a place:
- for you to have your work published;
- to set you apart in the UCAS process and in applications for post-graduate study;
- to have your work published in a citable form;
- to kickstart your academic career;
- to have your work recognised for its quality and originality.
Please review the submission guidelines carefully before making a submission.
You should also familiarise yourself with the peer-review process that your article will go through and the expected timeline.
Submit your work via our submissions form (Google Account sign in required)
#Write for Routes
Are you 6th form or undergraduate geographer?
Do you have work that you are proud of and want to share?
Submit your work to our expert team of peer reviewers who will help you take it to the next level.