Why submit my work to Routes?
We publish the very best student work that showcases new research, opinions and ideas. However, we also see our role as a journal as one where we help you improve your work through the peer review process.
Our team of specialist peer reviewers aim to give you constructive feedback to help you improve your work so that it can be published.
We do not charge fees of any kind. All articles will be free to read and it is free for students to send in their work.
- A place for you to have your work published and read
- Distinguish yourself. Your publication will set you apart in the UCAS process and in applications for post-graduate study.
- Have your work published in a citable form. Others will be able to reference your work.
- Kickstart your academic career
- Have your work recognised for its quality and originality
Please review the submission guidelines carefully before making a submission.
You should also familiarise yourself with the peer-review process that your article will go through.
Submit your work via our submissions form (Google Account sign in required)